Clogs Coqui Fobee for boys. Cheerful color combinations and prints for joy of movement. Secure and comfortable thanks to patented clamping elements.
Everyone will definitely choose from our amazing range of boots and bootees.
We have prepared a simple guide for you to choose the size that fits you perfectly. Most shoes in our e-shop are listed in French numbering. However, the main parameter is the length of the insole in centimeters, which is shown below each size. The insole length should be the length of your foot. Measure in standing position, ideally stand your heel against the wall. Measure foot from heel to the longest finger:
Sandals and flip flops
- Classic sandals and flip flops COQUI allow tolerance in size (- 0.5 size to + 1 size higher), which does not mind comfortable wearing.
- The patented belt keeps the foot firmly in the shoe, with some men's models it can be individually adjusted
- Children's sandals and winter boots have a double numbering (eg 26/27) to help you determine the size.
- Double numbering is practical because the feet are still growing and the shoes will last longer.
- Ladies' Snowboots have a double size numbering (eg 39/40) because they have an internal removable liner that allows great variability.