- family tent awning
- roll-up side walls
- standing room
A great add-on accessory for family camping trips, the FRONT PORCH is an easy way of increasing the size of your tent’s living space or gear store. This large awning is compatible with all our family tents.
It effectively creates an extra, standing-height vestibule for your tent and increases the roofed living area by seven square metres – enough space for a dining area, kitchen or bike storage. It comes with two long poles and several guylines and is very easy to rig.
- Measurements: 450 x 310/145 x 210 cm
- Packing size: 61 x 17 cm
- Weight: 6800g
- reinforced guying points and sealed seams
- 4 ORGANIZER mesh pockets
- 10 pegs, 6 guylines
- POLYESTER 75D: lightweight, robust, fast drying and UV resistant fabric with PU coating, used for tent flysheets (4000 mm water column)
- STRONGHOLD STEEL, Q195: extra strong galvanised steel tent poles
- ROLL TOP PACK BAG & REPAIR KIT INCLUDED: roll top pack bag and repair kit (incl. fabric patches and pole repair sleeve)